Quick steps to delete your
Facebook account permanently
Trying hard to delete your Facebook account, but facing problem while doing so? Then no need to worry anymore. Because you are already at the correct place, yes in this blog, we are going to guide you on how to delete the account permanently and in very easy steps. So, what are you waiting for? Just read the blog carefully and resolve your issues immediately.
But before moving to the steps, let us see what will happen after deleting a Facebook account permanently;
- Whatever you have added to your account, whether the posts, pictures or anything, all will get deleted from the account permanently.
- You can never reactivate your respective deleted account.
- You cannot use messenger after deleting the account.
- All the messages, pictures that you have received or sent to your friends, all will get removed.
- If you have used your account for signing into other apps, then you cannot able to use those apps without your account.
The steps for deleting the Facebook account are described below, so just follow it properly so that you don’t end up with a mess. And in case if you face any issues while following the steps, then do contact us on facebook support number US for help. The steps are:
- First of all, you are suggested to visit the down arrow symbol which you can easily find on the right side of the Facebook page.
- Now, you have to visit Settings, there you have to go for ‘your Facebook information’.
- You need to tap the option ‘Deactivation and Deletion’.
- After that, you are required to select the Delete account option.
- Finally, tap continues and then enter your particular details and then tap Delete.
- Thus, you have deleted your account, now you cannot use it anymore or can open it.
We hope you have successfully deleted your Facebook account. For more information, you can visit our websites and can look for many such related blogs including the blog on how to recover facebook Password.
If you need our assistance, then you can call us and if you hesitate in calling, then you can directly live chat with us. We are always by your side. So without any hesitation, contact us as soon as possible if something is troubling you related to Facebook.